Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Experience leading successful delivery of release/releases with team reporting to him/her 2:Thorough understanding of SDLC process and deliverables across each phase 3:Minimum 6 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation 4:Experience in designing the application, orchestrating the process flows, SLA, Skill based routing 5:Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services, JMS, MQ
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently 2 Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project 3 Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently
- Educational Qualification : minimum 16 years of education required
- Additional Information : Mandatory Certifications: CSA, CSSA , Optional: CUIS/ CCSA/CPMC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.