Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Minimum 4 to 5 years of hands on experience on PRPC Implementation 2:Complete knowledge on the PEGA Process Flows and activities 3:Proficient on the UI Elements and Reporting elements 4:Strong knowledge on the Decision Management Techniques in PEGA 5:Experience in Integration SOAP,HTTP Connectors and Services, Listeners and Batch Processes and Agents 6:Knowledge on PEGA Upgrade activities and PEGA Mobile
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience on more than two PEGA frameworks 2:Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services 3:Thorough hands-on in using tools like Live-UI, Clipboard and Tracer 4:Understanding of Various environments involved and the deployment activities 5:Ability to write Unit test cases and execute them per requirements 6:Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts 7:Mandatory Certifications: CSA, CSSA ,Optional: CUIS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently 2 Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of education required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.