Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Engage stakeholders across Lines of Businesses to understand the needs and develop a roadmap to deliver Enterprise HR Solution on Workday Platform B: Translate business requirements/user stories into solution C: Design End to End solution to fulfill requirements D: Ensuring timely and quality deliverables as per Shell standards by pro-actively managing work and mitigating security risks E: Proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps teams
- Technical Experience : A: Very good hands-on exposure to Workday Reporting with hands on exposure to Advance Reporting and Matrix Reporting B: Reasonable exposure to Core Connector, Web API and Studio developments C: Understanding of Workday HCM/Compensation/Time/Recruiting process and data structure as well as Security concepts within Workday D: Knowledge of Web API integration across Workday and other HR applications eg, SAP/Peoplesoft etc would be good to have E: Exposure to other EAI tools like Mulesoft
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.