Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution b: Developing, testing and deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirements c: Analyzes Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing integrations d: Use experience in Workdays Implementation Methodology to implementation projects
- Technical Experience : a: Workday Custom reports and calculated fields.b: Workday integration tools Core Connector, Document transformation, EIB and Basic knowledge on Workday studioc: Building complex XSLTd: SFTP, PGP encryption and authentication methodse: Creating Integration security group and integration security user creationf: Experience in full-lifecycle Workday implementations and upgradesg: Experience in Payroll integrations, Workday studio and Benefit integrations
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the orga: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday Core Integration
- Additional Information : 1: Good communication skills are a must 2: Ability to work under pressure 3: Self driven
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.