Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projectsb: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration.C: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules.d: Set up compensation plans and roll out to employees
- Technical Experience : a: Implementing, configuring and supporting Compensation global rollouts.b: Setting up market data, primary comp basis, severance and termination payoutsc: Workday security domains and maintaining security on business processesExposure towards:a: GDPR requirementsb: Setting up advanced comp plans like Merit, Bonus and Stockc: Compensation Participation rules, Compensation Grid, Metrics and Scorecards.d: Running year-end merit cyclese: Experience in creating custom reports
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principalb: Certification in Workday Compensation Consulting Core
- Additional Information : c: Certification in Workday Advanced Compensation Consulting Core Optional
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical Quality Engineer (Tester)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Application Developer
JDA Demand Application Support Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.