Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Platform Engineer
- Project Role Description :Assists with the data platform blueprint and design, encompassing the relevant data platform components. Collaborates with the Integration Architects and Data Architects to ensure cohesive integration between systems and data models.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Data Quality /Data profiling, Data cleansing, Data Standardization Exposure to Syniti tool is an added advantage as profile will be done in Syniti tool 1: Take and understand business requirements from onsite clients and convert into technical design 2: Design BODS jobs and mentor juniors in team 3: Develop BODS jobs to implement end to end data migration scenario 4: Test and review BODS jobs implement best practices and automation where ever possible 5: Load data to target environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 SAP BODS PL SQL Enterprise HANA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communications skills 2 Leadership skills 3 Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.