Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap, work closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - Lead or support solution development, integration, pricing and prepare response for large multi tower opportunities as assigned 2 - Incorporate through review and discussion the Business need, Technical need, Compliance requirement and IT strategy roadmap of client into the solution 3 - Lead IO solution teams for complex deals providing oversight to multiple solution architects, SME, transition and transformation experts where needed
- Technical Experience : 1 - Should have System Integration/ Project Implementation/ Product Pre-sales background to effectively architect, design, and deploy ITSM tools solution would be desirable 2 - The candidate should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies Expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB is required 3 - Should have a strong background in ITIL methodologies including, Change, Incident, Problem and Knowledge Mgmt
- Professional Attributes : 1 - Project management skills experience in IT Outsourcing 2 - Delivery experience will be an advantage 3 - Experience with industry standard project management methods tools 4 - Strong Commercial acumen and experience with deal structuring methods
- Educational Qualification : University degree from a reputed institution, MBA from leading institutes will be added advantage
- Additional Information : 1 - ITIL and Service-Now certifications are preferred 2 - Demand in for Cloud Solution Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.