Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solid experience of designing end to end architecture applications using one or more platforms for large scale high throughput solutions of Proven ability to assess and recommend architectures, technologies with an understanding of multiple options for architectures Develop technical designs, complex code in D365 F and O ,develop artifacts to support integrations for client projects Guide technical team for technical issues Perform code reviews, demos, performance troubleshooting in projects
- Technical Experience : Must Have: Strong knowledge and experience in D365 F and O, Data management Framework, entities Ability to performance debug, troubleshoot using tools such as LCS,Trace parser Should have experience Agile methodology,DevOps Automation,Azure platform and services Should have experience in architecting D365 solutions Design,Develop artifacts in D365,able to do technical estimation Good to Have: Logicapps,CDS, Enterprise messaging framework,Power platform
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical , communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.