Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : HERCLOUD1:Work with team to manage and maintain SAP HANA application and infrastructure 2:Execute common SAP and industry standard daily/weekly/monthly maintenance 3:Setup and configure monitoring of SAP HANA 4:Support add-on installations in addition to support packages and enhancement 5:Provide general technical support for end user support 6:Monitoring and maintaining system and customer background job
- Technical Experience : 1: 14-15 years of SAP Basis experience 2:Expertise in SAP system copy procedures 3:Expertise on general basis technical tasks like transport , RFC ,printer ,trex administrator etc 4:Experience in SAP systems Performance tuning 5:Very strong Problem Solving skills, with proven ability to analyze and determine root cause and resolution for complex issues 6:Ability to drive recreates remotely in order to isolate
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to work with timeline 2: Co-ordinating with Technical teams 3: 14 to 15 years of experience in SAP Basis with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in SAP Hana Administration at least one E2E / Support
- Educational Qualification : Graduate of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.