Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Software Development Engineer
- Project Role Description :Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge in data management like Merging, concatenating of SAS datasets Perform Lookup on tables using SQL JOINS, Merge in Data Steps Scheduling time/ day based events projects through SAS Management Console Focus on providing efficient solution and automate the process Create and maintain documentation and related job aids Implementing Warehouse logic Good knowledge of SDLC
- Technical Experience : SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACRO, SAS Data Integration Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide
- Professional Attributes : Should have soft skills like Effective communication skills Teamwork Dependability Adaptability Problem-solving
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MCA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.