Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage individual CPQ-focused tracks within Business Applications transformation 2 Become an expert on best practices and how the client implements business systems including creating workflows, reports, and dashboards 3 Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across functional areas 4 Serve as an expert in CPQ configuration and guide team members in configuration decisions 5 Deliver recommendations for business process improvements and implement recommendations
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Salesforce 2 Experience with Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, or BigMachines is strongly preferred with Apttus the preference
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing role
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer