Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES Global template 2 Provide design guidance to developers and testers as an integrated part of an agile scrum process 3 Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations 4 Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and systems 5 Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge about shop floor functional processes and Industry standards ISA95 88 2 Knowledge of MES Manufacturing Execution System and Manufacturing Operations concepts and systems 3 Must have Knowledge in Apriso Modules like Production, Quality, Warehouse, Time and Labor, Machine Integrator and APRISO Business Integrator ??? for both configuration and customization 4 Must have APRISO development experience with CRUD Create, Read, Update and Delete expert in Process Builder and BPM
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to build from good relationships with clients operational managers and colleagues 2 Outstanding all round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively 3 Good Team management skills and work closely with other peers
- Educational Qualification : BE,Btech or Minimum 15 years of Full-time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.