Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projectsb: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration.c: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules.d: Configuring various business processes within Core HCM
- Technical Experience : a: Implementing, configuring and supporting Workday HCM for global rolloutsb: Workday security domain and maintaining security on business processesc: Setting up staffing models, jobs and positions, grades and comp plans d: Creating and loading EIB for mass updates on business processes like hires, terminations, organization changes, position job requisition creation and change jobGood to have:a: Exposure to GDPR requirementsb: Experience in creating custom reports
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principalon
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.