Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Developing and deploying Teams App for small, medium and large enterprise 2 Designing and Coding of Complex custom Microsoft Team Apps 3 Understanding of Microsoft Teams Platform and advise when and how new MS Teams components should be leveraged to address business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online 2 Experience on Microsoft Power automate Office 365 is an added advantage 3 Designing and Coding of custom Microsoft Team Apps 4 Coding of custom Microsoft Teams App using C or Node JS 5 Experience of Java frameworks like AngularJS, React JS Knockout JS 6 Experience of ASPNET 35 and above, Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS 7 Experience of Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Minimum of 5 years of experience using multiple Microsoft Office 365 technologies for application development programming 2 Should have efficiently collaborate with stakeholders 3 Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process 4 Have good verbal communications skills
- Educational Qualification : Full time 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Experience on Microsoft Power Apps Office 365 is an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.