Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Responsible for installation, configuration, customization of RSA-Archer GRC Platform 2Create High low level technical design documents and architecture for RSA-Archer deployment 3Create ODAs on-demand applications and utilities on Archer platform 4Upgrade RSA-Archer from previous version to latest version 5Responsible for handling the production support activities of RSA-Archer 6Integration of RSA-Archer with 3rd party tools/applications/platforms Responsible for creating data upload
- Technical Experience : 1Should have RSA Archer Architect experience 2Administer RSA Archer to include extending/modify existing modules within the tool to enhance functionality 3Ability to manage client requirements end to end
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and oral communication skills 2 Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude 3 Good interpersonal team skills 4 Self motivated individual
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.