Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineer (Tester)
- Project Role Description :Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Functional test planning and execution 2 Payments functional knowledge 3 Should be able to communicate with the client/onshore seamlessly 4 Quick learner
- Technical Experience : 1 Functional test planning and execution 2 Payments functional knowledge 3 Test Automation
- Professional Attributes : 1 to express easily and openly his/her ideas, 2 to challenge the solution proposed by the client based on his/her own experience 3 Handle client call independently
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.