Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Will be Involved in defining the process, required for data migration across all functional work streams, will identify data to be transitioned from different source systems to S/4 HANA; 2 Develop core data migration deliverables technical assets, Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios support the testing throughout the data migration test cycles, Full life cycle experience of the data migration process, from strategy and planning, through to execution and go-live, S
- Technical Experience : 1 BODS Consultant with 6 years of overall experience and at least 2 years of BODS Implementation experience 2 Should have good Expertise working with BODS 4 x Integration with Non-SAP Sources, SAP ECC, BW and HANA Knowledge of Data Quality and cleansing 3 Management of risks associated with Data Migration, Understanding of data modelling, 4 Strong data-migration Background with hands-on experience with data migration using SAP BODS with IDOCs, BAPIs LSMW, LTMC
- Professional Attributes : 1Good Communication Skills 2 Interpersonal Skills 3 Should have experience in understanding of business users expectations Good communication and client management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.