Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Enterprise mobile apps architecture and developer b-Design and Develop cross platform mobile apps using Flutter for Andriod and IOS platforms c-Responsible for participating in requirement reviews, coding, code reviews, unit testing d-Be agile and embrace change
- Technical Experience : a-Experienced in cross platform mobile apps developed with flutter a must b-Have two or more android apps developed with Flutter Either developed on App store /Google play or available in Git Hub c-Experienced with MVVM Usage d-Should have experience in developing both Andrioid and IOS apps with Flutter with strong knowledge on one of the platforms e-Should be well versed with consuming REST services JSON data f-Should have experience in using local databases on mobile
- Professional Attributes : a-Should have Keenness to develop app with good user experience as per UX requirements b-Excellent Interpersonal skill and ability to work in diverse and distributed product teams in agile environment
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH or PG-MS/TECH in Computer SCience Engineering and other related discipline
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.