Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: As the Splunk ITSI Developer you will act as Technical developer for the Splunk platform; supporting design and delivery output for the project team centered around SPLUNK for ITSI, IT Infrastructure / Application monitoring b: Support the design and delivery of monitoring requirements c: Shape operational support requirements for the monitoring platform d: Build strong stakeholder relationships with internal and vendors
- Technical Experience : a: Should have Splunk Enterprise Development experience of 4-5 yrs b: Should know to ingest data from data sources using universal heavy forwarders b: Able to Create custom add-ons for non-standard data sources c: Able to run simple and advanced searches and create custom alerts, reports d: Able to conduct service decomposition, create and Upload entities and glass table in Splunk ITSI e: Should know how to create services and dependencies and fine-tune prebuilt Splunk ITSI KPIs, service templat
- Professional Attributes : a: Communication skill b: Leadership Skill c: Team Handling Skill d: Analytical skills e: Presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.