Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a ; Experience in designing the application, orchestrating the process flows, SLA, Skill based routing b ; Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services, JMS, MQ c ; Experience in defining Class structure, data model, Indexing and Reporting d ; Experience in Code quality measures like Code reviews, Compliance to Guardrail, working with AES,SMA tools e ; Ability to design security for Application with Access groups, Roles and Privileges
- Technical Experience : a ; Minimum 8 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation if not an CLSA part 1 certified then 6 years experience with CLSA Part 1 certification b ; Thorough understanding of environments involved and the deployment activities c ; Understanding of project level metrics d ; Experience in Pega frameworks like CS, CSHC, CWS, CMF e ; Proficient on the UI and Reporting elements Strong knowledge on the Decision Management Techniques in PEGA f ; Mandatory Certification: CSA, CSSA,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently 2 Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project 3 Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently 4 Experience in Agile delivery should have handled multiple scrum teams,
- Educational Qualification : 16 Years of Mandatory Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.