Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Reviewing application code against the secure coding baseline and practices b Experience in performing static web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues c Experience in reviewing code developed in JAVA, Net and other leading modern programming languages and technologies d Knowledge of security technologies for secure software such as cryptography, techniques and protocols etc
- Technical Experience : a Good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology b Vast experience in removing false positives, analyzing static scan CheckMarx, Appscan Source reports c Experience on automated scanning tools ieFortify, Asppscan Source, Sonar Cube d Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM e Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques f Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team as well as vendor
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.