Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Gathering functional requirements, designing and implementing solution and unit testing Oracle BRM deliverables b: Hands-on development customization enhancements for BRM Infranet Pipleline Rating modules c: Working with different teams to triage and fix issues and resolve dependencies
- Technical Experience : a: Have 3-5 years of relevant BRM development and hands-on experience in 1 or more relevant BRM projects b: Good understanding of BRM architecture and customizing solution to meet business requirements c: Very good development configuration knowledge on Infranet and Pipeline modules including rating, billing, invoicing, subscription mgmt d: Experienced in C programming, Shell scripting and working with SQL and should be able to work independently in developing custom opcodes and modifications
- Professional Attributes : a: Good interpersonal and communication skills b: Open to learn and take up new responsibilities and challenges
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/ Master in Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.