Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution b: Developing, testing and deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirements c: Analyzes Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing integrations d: Use experience in Workdays Implementation Methodology to implementation projects
- Technical Experience : a: Workday Custom reports and calculated fields b: Workday integration tools Core Connector, Document transformation, EIB and Basic knowledge on Workday studio c: Building complex XSLT d: SFTP, PGP encryption and authentication methods e: Creating Integration security group and integration security user creation f: Experience in full-lifecycle Workday implementations and upgrades g: Experience in Payroll integrations, Workday studio and Benefit integrations
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday Core Integration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.