Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Requirements capture, analysis and design on wealth banking applications Work with the partner teams to realize flow interaction, and communication interfaces Development of applications from the UI to the DB management Testing and QA coordination Liaison with the global business, project managers and testing teams
- Technical Experience : o Frontend : JEE, ReactJS, Angular JS, Angular 5, Bootstrap 3/4, Less, Sass, html5 o Back end : Java 8, Spring Boot 1x/2, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, RESTFull concepts, Microservices o Data management : Oracle, DB2, MYSQL, REDIS, KAFKA
- Professional Attributes : Work experience as Full stack developers with experience in design and in development on banking projects; experience in wealth domains like investments and wealth advisory will be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.