Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and/or repairs logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality B: Works closely with more senior staff on more complex and/or integrated programming issues C: Performs key portions of system development lifecycle including designing, coding, code reviews with peers prior to submitting for QA, unit testing, documenting, installing, maintaining and supporting proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- Additional Information : A: Ready to work in Shift B 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST B: Early Joiner profiles Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.