Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on Lighting component 2 Can Implement Salesforce Lightning Industry best practices 3 Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement 4 Able troubleshoot with debugging skill 5 Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have experience of lighting migration and Lighting Components development 2 Must have Hands on SLDS and Lightning Data Service 3 Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model 4 Must have Hands on Customization APEX Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc 5 Experience on Lighting web component will be added value
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Microservices and Light Weight Architecture Application Lead
SAP ABAP Development for HANA Application Designer