Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Talent Strategy Specialist / Field HR Enablement (FHRE) Specialist is a part of the Central HR or Field HR Enablement Team and is responsible for the delivery and deployment of HR programs for Domestic Consulting Business for India MU. The Specialist leads transformational HR projects for the entity in alignment with the talent agenda that helps us cater to our business strategy. The role involves working on people programs as well as strategic initiatives with expectation of end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication. This is an individual contributor role along with support from other peers & supervisor working on similar FHRE / Talent Strategy initiatives.
• Acts as an interface between Field HR teams, HR Leaders, Business Leaders and central teams to enable HR program delivery
• Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR/ Talent Practices, central initiatives and reviews/redefines existing ones
• Manages complex and difficult entity specific talent projects
• Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clientele
• Ensures continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing, and implementing changes and innovative solutions by doing through external & internal benchmarking
• Develop metrics and leverage on HR analytics to track progress of HR programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill requirements: -
• Min 4-5 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of the entities business strategy and objectives
• Education-Postgraduate degree preferably from Tier 1 or 2 B-school
• Good to have any previous experience of working with consulting entity or consulting organization
• High on grasp to understand the complexity of the only P&L business in India (unlike Ops /Tech where concepts of Chargeability, Sales, revenue aren’t as relevant)
• Ability to understand & comprehend nuances of the matrixed structure with 8 DTEs (4 SGs & 4 CGs) added with complexities of Growth Market & ASIAM level
• Strong communication and influencing skills with ability to deal with senior stakeholders independently
• High on ownership & ability to take E2E accountability
• Good relationship management skills
• Comfortable to work with ambiguity & open to work on strategic as well as transactional stuff
• High level of intellect & maturity to manage function like FHRE & Talent Strategy for India MU. Most people programs that we run entails E2E customization & execution starting from employee & business need identification to market benchmarking to program designing, design thinking with HR & business teams, program launch with buy-in from key stakeholders & implementation with results being published back to business stakeholders. This role clearly needs someone with core skills of innovation, high degree of ownership, risk taking capability, and someone with strong business acumen, analytical bent of mind along with right mix of empathy and connectedness.
• There are multiple business reviews in India MU which are typically high-pressure times due to involvement of top leaders, last minute intimation, data gathering from different stakeholders & putting it all together, internal reviews, follow-up actions are tracked and taken to closure etc. This needs lot of program management, prioritization & balancing act given the team size to manage so many programs over & above BAU in such complex business and hence need for someone with capability such as problem analysis, data analytics and interpretation skills, decision making and detailed planning and vigorous execution comes to the fore.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.