Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Talent Fulfillment Senior Analyst is responsible for the demand fulfillment of the Strategy & Consulting – Domestic Consulting Business for India MU. He or she will be responsible for providing timely information to facilitate future resourcing decisions on ongoing basis and act as a point of contact for the business for all staffing related requirements. S&C business in India Market Unit – Domestic Business caters to consulting business, and has top heavy matrixed organization comprising (by and large) intellectually & professionally the best, competent and mostly seasoned leaders. TFS SAN will be expected to interact with SMs / MDs on almost daily basis.
• Work with project managers to understand the demand since the project pipeline stage & help staff the right pyramid & provide support through project lifecycle till roll off’s
• Knowledge of the entities business strategy, and objectives
• Headcount planning tools and principles, specifically those used within Accenture
• Leverage skills @specialization and ensure employees have right industry / function alignment
• Work with Biz Ops team in demand creation in Myscheduling
• Creating different reports such as staffing report, productivity report and also work on chargeability projections on periodic basis
• Work along with team lead towards staffing enhancements & automation
• Work on IMU specific processes such as roll off policy, tracking staffing on BD pursuits over & above on chargeable roles, CN borrow utilization, fortnightly productivity projections (PCM), etc.
Skills & Qualifications Required
• Min 3-4 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of the entities business strategy and objectives
• High on grasp to understand the complexity of the only P&L business in India (unlike Ops /Tech where concepts of Chargeability, Sales, revenue aren’t as relevant)
• Ability to understand & comprehend nuances of the matrixed structure with 8 DTEs (4 SGs & 4 CGs) added with complexities of Growth Market & ASIAM level
• Strong communication and influencing skills with ability to deal with senior stakeholders independently
• High on ownership & ability to take E2E accountability
• Good relationship management skills
• Comfortable to work with ambiguity & open to work on strategic as well as transactional stuff
• Good hold on excel with good analytical bent of mind
• Understanding of productivity metrics, different Accenture tools like MyS, Abacus, Smart etc.
• Education-Postgraduate degree preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.