Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX 2 Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement 3 Able troubleshoot with debugging skills 4 Perform Impact analysis 5 Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1 Veeva CRM configuration experience, including but not limited to Salesforce Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model 2 Hands on Customization of Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch and Schedule Apex Aware of Application Migration Tools/Methods
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing Veeva CRM Trained Preferably b Good to have Handled Team of 10-15 junior Developers
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.