Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• The requirement is for Technology Research Specialist-L9 (preferable)/Associate Manager role-L8
• The candidate should have experience in driving high impact thought leadership, especially in the technology domain such as Cloud, AI, IoT, Edge.
• The position requires a deep interest in and understanding of quantitative and qualitative research skills, with ability to synthesize findings from case studies, analysis of survey data, regression analysis, expert interviews etc.
• It will require writing reports, points of views, articles in journals, blogs etc., with the possibility to co-author them with practice and research leads.
• The role will also require assessment of white spaces for thought leadership work, working on client research engagements, and market and competitive intelligence when required.
• This role is in our Bangalore-based Accenture Research India team, which is a team of 60+ researchers covering all our industries and business lines globally.
• Perform primary and secondary research on key technology thought leadership topics, especially on Cloud, with an understanding of data, AI, IoT and Edge technologies.
• Utilize different sources and advanced secondary research techniques for in-depth research on Cloud/technology, business strategy, white space analysis (relative to competitors), and other relevant technology topics.
• Conduct in-depth expert interviews with internal and external SMEs.
• Develop insightful case studies.
• Design questionnaires, analyze data, run regressions and time series analysis (in partnership with the Economic Value Modelling team) and analyze company performance.
• Write reports, papers, articles and blogs.
• Provide support to consultants and local research team in the use of internal and external resources, information sources and services.
• Develop relationships and credibility with Accenture executives and key stakeholders.
• Actively participate in general cross-team responsibilities e.g. participating in Accenture Research workgroups at local, regional or global level etc.
• A bachelor’s degree from a good college/university.
• A full-time post-graduate degree/qualification in MBA, Economics or Statistics is a must
• Need to be fluent in business English (spoken and written)
• For Research Specialist – 5 to 9 years of research experience in a consulting, IT services or analyst firm, think tank, KPO or academic organization.
• To be considered for Associate Manager, 9 to 12 years of research experience in a consulting, IT services, analyst firm and/or think tank, KPO and academic organization.
• Work experience collaborating in a team of research professionals.
• Understanding of business and economics issues at large.
• Working with senior executive customers
• Experience of writing reports, and presentation to internal and external audience.
• Experience with alternative modes of research delivery/data visualization tools also a plus (e.g., Power BI etc.).
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.