Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• Implement and monitor Accenture's Trade Compliance programs and ensure their effective implementation.
• Acts as a liaison between end-users, IT and other cross functional teams and professionals in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Provide support to Accenture's Global Trade Compliance Program and objectives mainly focusing on export classifications, including export/cross border activities subject to applicable export control laws.
• Support the continuous improvement of the process automation tool – ECATT, used for Accenture’s Trade Compliance program.
• Develop subject-matter expertise in Accenture’s Trade Compliance Program.
• Demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported.
• Understand process improvements in Trade Compliance Program and assist team with the checklists and process documents.
• Understand the Trade Compliance Program and the surrounding issues and regulations.
• Understand relevant company policies and its application to Trade Compliance Program.
• Support implementation of new initiatives in Trade Compliance Program (in addition to allocated role).
• Build effective relationships internally within the Global Trade Compliance Team (GTCT).
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
• Manage classification trackers and assist team members on the tracking of assets.
• PO submission and management for GTCT’s External contractor.
• Quality control of GTCT’s External Contractor to ensure classification accuracy and complete reporting requirements based on the classification.
• Provide regular updates on the Trade compliance classification program.
• Develop monitoring plans for GTCT’s External contractor.
• Manage job aids, training videos, and other materials together with the Change Management Team for ECATT.
• Liaison with the CIO team about ECATT issues and concerns.
• Assist internal clients when they have queries regarding Accenture’s Trade Compliance Program or ECATT.
• Manage distribution list and security matrix for ECATT.
• Manage landing pages and guidance provided to internal clients using ECATT.
• Manage SSRS reports for the assets classified within ECATT and provide improvement ideas and metrics.
• Manage notification e-mails for next step guidance to ECATT users.
• Develop implementation plans on the Trade Compliance programs that are not yet in place.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Ability to think analytically and work independently in a complex environment; use good sense of judgement regarding when to seek direction or advice.
• Ability to work on projects and tasks with significant complexity that are both local and regional in scope and impact.
• Ability to exercises significant judgement with latitude to propose and implement improvements in the Trade Compliance policies and processes.
• Fluent in English with strong oral and written skills.
• Experience in research, especially, legal and regulatory research.
• Experience in use of process specific, sharepoint or 3rd party tools/apps.
• Experience in supporting tech teams in development of process specific tools/apps.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office.
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible and focused.
• Able to work well with a virtual team with different nationalities.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and analytical skills.
• Skilled at liaising across multiple business and legal functions.
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.