Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Evaluation, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments 2 Provide administrative and technical assistance in the management of information security such as developing, monitoring and enforcing practices 3 Manage third party risk assessments 4 Manage privacy risk assessments, DPIA, privacy program development 5 Manage Business continuity planning and Disaster Recovery planning for the clients
- Technical Experience : 1 Must to have Skills: BIA, Application/Infra risk assessment, Privacy Impact assessment, Risk methodology 2 Good to have :Cloud security - basic knowledge, security 3 Consulting experience Sound knowledge of ISO 27001:2013, Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework 4 Working knowledge of industry standards such as SOC1/SOC2/ HIPAA, PCI etc 5 Working knowledge of privacy standards such as GDPR/ CCPA etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.