Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: L1 Service Desk Call taking profile b: Respond to the issues reported by customer predominantly through voice and emails, chat, etc c: Identify, investigate, and diagnose the issue d: Provide resolution to customer based on inscope processes e: Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process - log the incident - categorize and document - resolve or assign the incident to relevant assignment group f: Achieve client and Accenture defined targets
- Technical Experience : a: Incident management and usage of ticketing tools b: Knowledge on O365, MS OFFICE Suite, Active Directory, Hardware and Software related troubleshooting skills c: One to two years of experience d: Minimum one year of experience in Service Desk domain supporting global customers
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skills b: 24x7 Support, mostly night shifts and rotation is ONLY as per project requirement c: 9.5 hrs. shift, 5 days working per week with two weekly offs based on roster
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors degree
- Additional Information : Flexibility to work on weekends and Indian holidays
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.