Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Excellent knowledge on the HANA Database Administration 2 Good understanding of OS Clusters Pacemaker, Windows 3 Understanding of cloud and database technical architecture 4 Good technical troubleshooting skill
- Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of Cloud Azure, GCP technical Architecture and Hands-on 2 experience of migration large DB to public cloud Understanding of JIRA, Confluence 3 Identify Automation opportunity and lead the development along with Automation team
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to work with timeline 2: Co-ordinating with Technical teams 3: Good Written and Verbal Communication 4: Diligent and attentive to assigned project tasks
- Educational Qualification : 1:Graduate or Engineering
- Additional Information : Shift Times:- 24/7 IST
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.