Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud Security implementation Architect would be responsible for the build integration primarily of AWS GuardDuty,Security Hub,CloudTrail,CloudWatch 2 To perform security assessment 3 Responsible to lead in architectural design, specification maintenance of Security products and services 4 Must have skills-CI/CD deployment,Serverless deployment CloudFormation Template development 5 Good to have skills-Control tower, AWS networking with cloud Firewall experience and DevSecOps
- Technical Experience : i, 8 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on on the specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendors AWS : GuardDuty, Security Hub, Native CI/CD, CloudTrail, CloudWatch ii, Candidate must have background in planning and design of cloud environments, with the hands-on experience in security implementation iii, Having knowledge and acumen of cloud risk management
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill 2 Self motivated 3 Team management
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree required B AWS certified preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.