Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for the monitoring of Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection, Phishing Email and analyzing event data and security alerts B Knowledge of Azure cloud offerings and resources C Monitor the Azure and AWS resources and configure necessary security options D Perform eyes on the glass monitoring activities in rotating shift basis Interface with technical personnel and other teams E Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Technical Experience : a Experience in MCAS, Azure AIP, Azure ATP, O365 ATP b Experience on SOC monitoring and IR process Basic knowledge on Azure infrastructure, Microsoft defender ATP c Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux, d Experience in implementing new threat hunting scenarios and keep continuous improvement on daily basis e Develop and apply security analysis skills to improve existing event handling procedures
- Professional Attributes : a Team management skills b Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point c Strong communication and presentation skill d Self motivated
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree required B Azure certified preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.