Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for the monitoring of Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection, Phishing Email and analyzing event data and security alerts B Knowledge of Azure cloud offerings and resources C Monitor the Azure and AWS resources and configure necessary security options D Perform eyes on the glass monitoring activities in rotating shift basis Interface with technical personnel and other teams E Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Technical Experience : a Experience in SIEM on Azure log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security center b Experience on SOC monitoring and IR process Basic knowledge on Azure infrastructure, Microsoft defender ATP c Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux, d Experience in implementing new threat hunting scenarios and keep continuous improvement on daily basis e Develop and apply security analysis skills to improve existing event handling procedures
- Professional Attributes : a Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point b Strong communication and presentation skill c Self- motivated
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelors degree required b Azure 900/ Azure 500 certified preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.