Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for SIEM Alert and dashboard management 2 Management of Google Cloud Security Monitoring Tools such as Google Command Center, Google Chronicle, Google cloud Armor, Network Watcher, Diagnostics, Activity Logs 3 Management of Monitoring/Analytics Tools such as Splunk, Sentinel, ArcSight, or QRadar 5 Handling ServiceNow or equivalent software for ticket management
- Technical Experience : 1 2 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on GCP : Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Google Command Center, Google Chronicle, Google cloud Armor, Network Watcher, Diagnostics, Activity Logs 2 Understanding of Cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how it relates to security
- Professional Attributes : 1 Operational knowledge is a definitely a plus point 2 Strong communication skills verbal, written and presentation skill 3 Self motivated
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree required 2 Advanced degree preferred 3 Azure 900/ Azure 500/ Google Certified GCP
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.