Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Have extensive experience of working in an agile environment B: Have excellent understanding of object-oriented design development and testing C: Identify the code issues and fix it proactively D: Should be able to guide the team members and work independently with minimal help
- Technical Experience : A: Strong in Java and good exposure to multithreading B: Strong in Oracle, SQL and PLSQL C: Strong in BDD Cucumber Gherkin D: Good in python E: Strong at unix commands F: Good at testing automation SDET skills G: Good with spring boot and microservices H: Good understanding of DevOps practices I: Code Delivery with good Quality J: Testing on dev and UAT environments
- Professional Attributes : 1: Code Delivery with good Quality 2: Testing support on dev and UAT environments 3: Strong interpersonal and communication skills ad ability to work as part of a global team
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education from a recognized university
- Additional Information : A: Any additional certification shall be an added certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.