Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Min 2 years of relevant experience in core areas of ABAP/ S4 HANA 2 Develop and maintain software based on product backlog features and develop high level design with continuous integration on configuration and delivery 3 Perform technical reviews on software design and coding of RICEFW objects 4 Follow established testing procedures to ensure applications are thoroughly tested 5 Experience in working on S4 Hana or SAP agile development sprints
- Technical Experience : 1 Proficient in Core ABAP areas, Performance Tuning, HANA programming, SAPs ABAP/4 programming language OO, IDOC/ALE, and SAP Scripts/SmartForms/AdobeForms 2 Experience with agile methodology 3 Know-how of new SAP technologies and object-oriented concepts 4 Familiarity with SAP modules FICO, SCM is a plus
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with minimum 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Exposure to working on S4 Hana Greenfield implementation a plus, quick learner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.