Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 At least one E-Commerce Implementation Project through design-build-test phases 2 Min 1 years of Experience with one major E-Commerce technology Hybris, WebSphere Commerce or ATG 3 Java /J2ee/Spring/hibernate as core/basic experience 4 Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices 5 Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction 6 Applying after a career break Restart your career with this full-time role
- Technical Experience : 1 Java Spring 2 Java Hibernate 3 SAP Hybris Commerce 4 Knowledge of CMS cockpit, functionality of SOLR, hybris customization
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure 4 Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks 5 Strong written and verbal communication skills 6 Good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer