Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Nurture SAP security practice that helps in adding client value - Establish experts in the area that are responsible for driving profitable growth - Constantly grow out platform and ecosystem footprint - With Deep expertise act as an SAP security SME - Manage delivery of SAP security implementation - Build innovative SAP security solution - Create security solutions in the context of deal pursuit
- Technical Experience : - 14 years of experience in SAP security related design and delivery - Comprehensive understanding of SAP security requirement - Working level familiarity with SAP security assessment tools - Ability to elucidate SAP vulnerabilities and propose effective defensive techniques - Position and leverage standard SAP security offering for client solutioning
- Professional Attributes : - Collaborates effectively : Achieve goals, leveraging our global network - Presents ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written communications - Creates and communicates a compelling vision
- Educational Qualification : - Have at least a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Additional Information : - ITL standard, Security Remediation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Micro Focus ArcSight SIEM Operations Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Cloud Security Architecture Security Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Security Penetration Testing Security Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.