Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be having the experience in Splunk B Administration and the below topics HTTP event collector Splunk on premise and AWS Clustered C Splunk setup and admin Multi tenant platforms, hosting different projects / tenants on same platform/infra D Best practices consulting Versioning and source code management of applications
- Technical Experience : A Splunk release upgrades Operations infra, availability, B Stability management Kafka connection to splunk C Log prefilttering Alarms and email notifications D Monitoring of splunk platform Infrastructure scaling Separation of clients Backup procedures
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication b: Flexible to work in shifts c: Good leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of fulltime educatiion
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.