Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Software Development Engineer
- Project Role Description :Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate to Work with client/onsite teams in gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals 2: Candidate should have good experience in writing Functional Design documents for RICEFWs 3: Candidate should possess strong exposure to process design and technology configuration areas 4: Should have good knowledge in integration aspects with MM, SD, QM and FICO modules
- Technical Experience : SAP ECC PP PI Production planning for Process Industries with S4 HANA implementation experience 2: The SAP S/4 HANA QM consultant is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration support of the SAP S/4 HANA PP module and FIORI APPS knowledge 3: Good skills in configuring modules such as Demand Forecasting, SOP, Demand Management, MRP Live, New advanced ATP in SAP S/4HANA, PP PI, PI browser-based PI sheets with X Steps
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Team handling skills 3: Analytical skills and ability to work under pressure 4: Flexibility to work in different time zones 5 Resource should have good communication and presentation 6: Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Educational Qualification : 15years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.