Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ???Participate in RFP responses and presales activities ???Participate in customer orals, business requirement gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates. ???Implement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects ???Functional design reviews ???Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Technical Experience : Must be able to execute and handle all the complexity E2E process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Report to Record process.Able to independently handle the Finance master data setups and configurations.Exposure to LCS BPM, VSTS will be added benefit.Support in Regression Testing and SITs
- Professional Attributes : ??? Demonstrate Customer Focus.Should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer