Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ???Demonstrate key deliverable from analysis phase and document the BRD and FITGAP analysis ???Preparation of functional design document for simple customization ???Support in Functional Testing ???Demonstrate good understanding of the basic parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure with guidance from the functional lead ???Preparation of Test Scripts, Scenario identification based on functional design document ???Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications
- Technical Experience : Must be able to execute and handle the basic of E2E process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Report to Record process.Should be able to support in Finance master data setups and configurationsExposure to LCS BPM, VSTS will be added benefit.
- Professional Attributes : ??? Demonstrate Customer Focus.Should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.