Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ??? Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews and gap fit analysis. ??? Exp in managing project development from beginning to end. ??? Proven Exp in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with Sr.Management and Stakeholders ??? Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery ??? Exp in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables
- Technical Experience : Exp in managing project development from beginning to end. ??? Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery ??? Exp in Managing client communication,delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel,tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables ??? Exp in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Professional Attributes : ??? Min 4 years of Exp ??? Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams,responsible for delivery ??? Experience in Managing client communication,delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel ??? Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.