Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Maintaining positive relationships with customers Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context B : Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the teams processes and tasks are carried out efficiently C : Managing finances and budgets D : Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction E : Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Technical Experience : A :Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the companys services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise B : Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous C : Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software D : Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills E : Good resource planning skills
- Professional Attributes : Excellent leadership and customer service skills B : Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail C : Excellent Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum of 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.