Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Splunk SME Knowledge of Architecture planning, Infrastructure designing deployment 2:Experience developing enterprise strategic implementation of Splunk, should have implemented in large scale 3:Administer a globally distributed and heterogeneous Splunk Shared Service environment Knowledge on Splunk Automation app deployment to multiple sites, Monitoring the central infrastructure 4:Design, customize complex search queries, Develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize performance
- Technical Experience : -Experience in Rapid 7 ,Prisma Azure-Strong working experience in Splunk ES 2:Team management Incident handling skills, use case management, risk assessment 3:Splunk Admin or Architect 4:SOC operations for very large enterprises 5:Security Analytics skills is added advantage 6:Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.