Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design, configure and build applications to meet business process and application requirements b Knowledge in Analyzing requirements and enhancing and building highly optimized standard / custom applications as well as creating Business Process and related technical documentation c Billing Execution Individual and batch for Daily reporting to Managers, Risk identification in your module d Knowledge on Analyzing Issues and working on bug fixes
- Technical Experience : a Should have hands on knowledge of implementing Billing related enhancements,FQ events b Should have knowledge on Standard Modules used in RICEFW development for Billing Objects c Should have good knowledge on all Billing and Invoicing processes like Meter to Cash Cycle, Billing exceptions and reversals, Joint Invoicing, Bill Printing, Collective invoicing and Advance Billing functions like Real Time Pricing and Budget Billing d Should have sound knowledge on Billing Mater Data
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication Skill b Flexible to work c Ability to work under pressure d Good Analytical skill and presentation skill e Decision making ability
- Additional Information : a Exposure to ISU ABAP b Good to have hands on at Billing and Invoicing SPRO configuration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.